About Me

My photo
'ello I'm from Japan and supposable I'm cute. I love Anime and Manga. I'm Riyu's cousin and a friend of Jess. I get in lots of trouble because me and Jess pull pranks. ^^ I hope you enjoy the things I type.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

JESS ROCKS!!!!


Jess toke me to petsmart and guess what??? HE LET ME GET a real froggy!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!! Now Jess is my best friend but i still think he's a little jealous that No longer loving people pays more attention to me...

3 comments:

Storm said...

see, jess DOES rock. he semi-offered to take me to a stupid dance because i was sad!! even though i probably wouldn't be able to see him and he had no idea where i was anyway...
what KIND of froggy?
oh, nllp, about the hugging thing, i'm sorry. i was kinda... emotionally unstable that day. i needed a hug.
and now i need another...

Anonymous said...

*Hugs Storm* It's ok it's just I rarely get hug by other people...BUT IT'S OK!!!

Storm said...

yay ^^
*hugs soichiro and jess too* *and hopes they don't get mad...*